Manage your body
and get the most
out of life.
At Sutherland physio we improve your quality of life by looking at all the details. We need to understand where you are, before we can get you to where you want to go. Our philosophy is to enable freedom of mind and movement through physical therapies. Your body is your best asset, and a healthy body requires all the parts to work.
Physio Inq Sutherland is committed to quality physiotherapy care. We have a dedicated team of local Sutherland physiotherapists to guide you through a holistic treatment program. Using our unique Total Care Philosophy Framework, we will assess, diagnose and treat you with a program tailored to your own injury journey with plenty of communication the entire way through.
Whether it's sports, spinal, overuse or post-surgical physiotherapy, we have the right physio team for the job. Our continuing education and training is second to none and we have access to some of Sydney's top surgeons and specialists to call upon when needed.
Our expert Sutherland Physiotherapists are highly trained in a wide range of physiotherapy disciplines
Physiotherapy is a non-surgical method of treating a wide variety of injuries and pain incurred from all walks of life and activities. It is an avenue of treatment that anyone in the public may access. Physiotherapy encompasses assessment of dysfunction, pain and injury using methods that have been tried and tested through stringently controlled trials. Our Sutherland physio practitioners can treat but not limited to:
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Treating sports injuries
- Fractures and casting
- Managing arthritis
- Managing and reducing chronic pain
- Reducing lower back, torso and neck pain
- Alleviating headaches and migraines
- Pre and postnatal conditions
- Improving sports performance
- Increasing strength and range of motion
- Disk bulges
- Muscular/tendon strains and tears
- Joint & spinal manipulation & mobilisation
- CTP motor vehicle injuries
- And much more
What types of Physiotherapy does our clinic offer?
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Geriatric physiotherapy
- Paediatric physiotherapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy for Women's Health
- Physiotherapy for rehabilitation and pain management