workers compensation healthcare services.
If you have been injured at work, a quality physiotherapist and a speedy recovery is vital!
Our physiotherapists are highly experienced in working with injured clients under the Workers Compensation scheme, with an in-depth understanding of the importance and benefits of a safe and durable recovery.
We provide a variety of options from manual therapy to exercise based rehab.
In severe work injuries, a strengthening program may be critical to getting you back to work. We offer these programs at one of our gym locations; they run from 4 weeks to 3 months in duration and will make changes for life.
- Physiotherapy: Assessment, hands-on treatment, splinting, exercise, prescription and equipment and needs assessments.
- Exercise Physiology: Home exercise prescription, balance and gait retraining, group exercise classes.
- Massage therapy: Pain management, therapeutic care.
Our Work Rehabilitation Program will help in:
- Increasing muscle strength and tone
- Reducing your pain levels
- Upgrading work hours and tasks
- Returning you to work earlier with less chance of a re-aggravation of the injury
- Aiding in giving you strategies to cope with being off work
What types of Physiotherapy does our Sutherland clinic offer?
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Dry Needling
- Child Physiotherapy
- Exercise Physiology
- Bike Fit & Cycling Services
- Workers Compensation
- Mobile Services
- NDIS & Aged Care Services
- EXOS Casting